Why do I trade stocks and options?

As probably everything what we do has some motivation my trading also has some deeper reasons. One from main reasons I like about stock and option trading are big profits. With stocks you can have common profits in tens of percent in time period of few months and with stock options are common gains even in hundreds of percent in few days or weeks.

Next reason is my freedom. In trading I am my own boss. I can trade when I want, how much I want, how long I want.

Very little time is required. I spend no more than one hour per day in trading.

Very little money is needed to start this kind of trading in comparison with starting up any other business that comes to mind. It costs more to start selling ice cream than it does to begin trading.

No employees.

No selling of products.

You can work from any place where a computer and an internet connection is available.

These are my main reasons for trading. I think that this list of pros can shut down any obstacles. With trading I can achieve my goals and dreams much faster. And also trading with stocks and options is my big passion.

1 comment:

Tee Chess said...

Is it really possible to make a living as a trader ? I am motivated by this article and wanted to try my luck in options trading to achieve my dreams faster. Thanks a lot for providing this guidance.
how to trade options