Example of One from My Last Option Trades - Call Option on ESI

In this post I want to show you example of one from my last actual option trades with call option on stock ITT Educational Services(ESI) with exact option name ESI GP. I don't want go into more depth, but only to show you how can option trade look like. In the picture below you can see chart of ESI(as underlying stock of this option) with enter and exit of the trade and other circumstances.




With use of technical analysis I saw chart pattern on the chart of ESI called channel breakout. Very important factor was also that volume was much higher in comparison with other days. So I decided to buy call option ESI GP with strike price $80, expiring July 19, 2008 for $2.70 per share, what is $270 for 1 option contract. Price went up and after few days it created line of resistance and did not go up so I decided exit from the trade and take my profit. I sold this option for $3.80 what is 40% profit. This is one example how can option trade look like.

2 comments:

zoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty said...

Thanks for sharing your experience. I carefully followed the chart and learn a lot from this example. The strategy that you followed is really nice.
binary options trading